QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT AND SAFETY
The goal of Officine Meccaniche Porrini Carlo & C Srl is to give our customers full satisfaction, while maintaining a healthy and safe workplace for employees, minimizing impact on third parties and ROI for the ownership. For these reasons the Company has developed an Integrated Management System for Quality, Environment and Safety according to standards: ISO 9001: 2008 (Quality), ISO 14001: 2004 (Environment) and OHSAS 18001: 2007 (Safety).
Continuous attention to the environment and safety at the workplace are strictly correlated to the improvement of our products and services quality. The minimization of waste, inefficiencies and accidents can be achieved only through planning, monitoring, analyses and continuous improvement.
The Management is committed to:
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, in particular those regarding the environment and safety;
- Continuously ensuring customer satisfaction and improving our performance;
- Engaging in the continuous development and training of our human resources and constantly improving our technological systems and processes;
- Containing and reducing the production of waste and the overall environmental impact through the use of energy from renewable sources;
- Managing our website in a mindful and sustainable manner;
- Implementing prevention by raising awareness and encouraging the involvement of internal and external collaborators;
- Improving business processes overtime, while ensuring better protection of the environment;
- Monitoring and being committed in the attempt to reduce our environmental consumption levels;
- Preventing the environmental impact and the possible safety risks of both new and potential activities;
- Monitoring, managing and preventing accidents and near-miss accidents in terms of safety at the workplace;
- Monitoring and effectively promoting safety among our suppliers at the workplace;
Careful supervision and use of the tools identified by the Management System will enable Officine Meccaniche Porrini Carlo & C. Srl to improve and stand out in the reference territories and markets.
Sesto Calende (VA), 13/11/2015
The Sole Administrator: Giuliano Bortolotti
This policy is distributed to all those working in the interest of the company (internal and external collaborators, customers, suppliers, contractors and temp workers) and is available to anyone who requests it.